Robert Redford once said,
"Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better."
May we present, for our first recipe, Easy Oreo Fudge.
Easy Oreo Fudge from Kraft Food & Family Holiday 08': Makes 25 servings
- 8 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mini Oreo cookies (about 37)
- Reserve 25 mini Oreos. Cut the remaining cookies in half and set aside.
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave the semi sweet chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwavable bowl on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Stir in the halved mini Oreos.
- Spread the fudge into the prepared pan. Top the hot fudge with the whole mini Oreos, arranged in 5 rows of 5.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 25 squares.
We love it and so will you.
-Katie and Tiffani