Tiffani and I LOVE dessert and so naturally we LOVE dessert panini's. They are delicious, hot, and full of yummy goodness.
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- ½ cup hazelnut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 bar (4-ounce) bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut the ciabatta into 5- by 3-inch rectangles and split horizontally.
- Stir the hazelnut butter, honey, salt, and cloves together and spread about 1 tablespoon onto each of the bread rectangles
- Layer with chocolate and top with remaining bread.
- Brush with butter and grill in a press until the chocolate melts.
- Cut into small triangles and sprinkle each with sea salt to serve.
- Don’t forget to roast a marshmallow to put on top. For the record Katie loves her marshmallow burned to a crisp and Tiffani loves her marshmallow to be a perfect golden brown.
We love it and so will you.
-Katie and Tiffani